Thursday, March 21, 2013

Repurposing ! ! !

So I love the idea of repurposing items.  I found this photo on pinterest and finally traced it back to it's original place, I think?    You can find these repurposing items HERE with more information on how they were done.   I so want to start doing some things like this.

I have a problem.  I think big.   I think unrealistically big sometimes.

Soooo ... I am trying to think realistically.  I want to find something small to repurpose and see if I can really do it.  Like maybe just a simple small table that I can repaint or something.

It is the same thing with projects around the house.  I can imagine all kinds of projects.  I have already totally renovated our kitchen in my head.  My boyfriend reminds me that I truly have no idea what it would take to renovate our kitchen.  It is a BIG JOB!  So, I am trying to think smaller - like our extra room upstairs that needs major rehauling.  If I take it one step at a time, it is doable.  First step?  Finish getting all the rest of the old wallpaper off the remaining walls that have it.  I will try to take pictures of the before - before I paint so I can prove I actually followed through with an idea.

Anyway, I just wanted to post something before I go to bed tonight.  I promised myself I would try my best to post every night if possible.

So here I am.  I'm writing.  ;-)

No comments: