Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Wow ... 3 years?

I had actually completely forgotten about this blog.  I am now reviving it.

I am still on my journey toward a simple life.  I have just read Marie Kondo's book:  http://tidyingup.com/   and have already gone through my closet and gotten rid of 3 white garbage bags full of clothes and taken them to the free box.  I still have to purchase an actual chest of drawers so I'll have drawers to be able to put my folded clothes into.

In some ways I have complicated my life in that I took on the role of Coordinator of a Steampunk Festival here in my town of Springfield.  2015 was our first year and although it was successful it took a heavy toll on my psyche and health.  This year I have a lot more help in managing the different areas and for that I am grateful.  I am still not sure that I will be able to do it another year and I hope someone will step up and take the reigns with me just being a consultant and running the website.  Here is a link to our website:  http://springfieldvtsteampunkfest.com

I'll try to write more about what other things I have done to simplify my life in another post.

I'm back!  :-)

No comments: