Tuesday, April 17, 2012

It's a new day!!! Let's make the most of it, shall we? :-)

Because I have had so many wonderful changes to my life happen over this past year, I decided to start this blog anew.  I had too many negative woe is me type posts and well, I'm not that person anymore.  :-)   I am going to try very hard to blog more regularly because I do want to document my life with my new love Gary Parker and my life here in Vermont living near my son, daughter-in-law, and grandkids.  Part of documenting this is posting photos of my family as well as the various projects I am planning to do around our home which will include repurposing, recycling, reusing types of projects so that I can continue my bohemian simplicity theme.  Thank you to those of you who follow me and actually read my blog posts when they pop up.   I sincerely appreciate you and hope to not bore you much.  :-)   LOVE LOVE LOVE

No comments: